9 Things You Don't Want to Forget to Bring to the Beach this Summer
Heading to the beach this summer? The sun is out and it is once again time to head to the beach! We have all been to the beach, lugged all of our stuff out of the car, found a spot and realized there is something (or many things) we forgot. Here is a list to help you remember a few important things!
- Sunglasses - Of course this sounds like a no-brainer - but if you arrive without them you will surely have to go buy some.
- Sunscreen - Good sunscreen - You don't want to get home and realize you look like a lobster.
- Water - Lots of it. Try and keep yourself hydrated.
- Umbrella/Beach Tent - Always nice to sneak under for a few minutes when the sun is scorching.
- Chair - A beach chair always feels great on the tush.
- Radio - You can sit back and relax listing to your favorite jams.
- Swimsuit - Another no-brainer - but you will wish you had one if you forgot it.
- Cooler - Fill this baby up with some snacks.
- Water Shoes - Depending on what beach you go to - if there are rocks in the water these will come in hand.
Clearwater Beach Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Clearwater Beach. If you would like more information on any of these Clearwater Beach real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Clearwater Beach listings come on the market.